SZKUTNIK - hello from Poland

AHOY!
My name is Krzysztof (Kris). I am 48 years old. I live in Poland. I am a seaman and modeller. Together with my friends (SZKUTNIK TEAM) we deal with the preparation of designs for paper, resin and wooden models. We also make drawings and renders for catalogs and books. I make projects for CNC devices.
Especially I like models of sailing ships that a lot od decorative elements.
Actually on our the drawing board - 3D Model "Saint Philippe" in scale 1/72 based on the Ancre monograph. In the future a wooden model kit will be created if will be the interest this theme. We are currently designing decorative ornaments for this model.Saint  Philippe - barrel.jpgSaint Philippe - 02.jpgSaint Philippe - 03.jpgSaint Philippe - 05.jpgSaint Philippe - 07 - scale 1-72.jpgSaint Philippe 08 - scale 1-72.jpg

Hi Kris
Welcome to the forum.That is an extremely interesting project and of great interest to me as I am building Saint-Philippe in 1/36 scale.Regarding accessories and carvings,is it possible for you to double the size of items for 1/36 scale?Of particular interest is the figurehead but finding a piece of English Boxwood big enough,I feel may be the challenge.

Kind Regards

Nigel

First of all welcome aboard SOS, Kris!! Finally...I got a person I have contact! I was trying to get blocks from your website, but didn't move further the shopping cart. I would love to purchase those blocks. Please let me\us know whta would be the best way...

Ahoy!
Jimsky@ - the best is contact by e-mail. Write what kinds of blocks you need and how many pieces.

NMBROOK@ - I'm watching your relationship :eek: We make our figures with wood pears. Give me a few days to answer. I'm sure, there will be no problem with resin casting. We design our 3D model in 1/48 scale. We expect the end of work on the model - spring 2021. In the first opportunity we design all ornaments. We prefer resin ornaments and 3D printing (costs) . Scale 1/36 is no problem. But, if you want all wood decors........... :eek:
We will take the challenge. Below 3D model artillery for St. Philippe - works completed.St Philippe - guns.jpg

Back