Stagecoach build

Nice one. That’s why I asked for permission before I posted.
Joking - no caulking is necessary - I guess also the Bentleys do not need to be watertight
We have a special area for non-ship modeling

Joking - no caulking is necessary - I guess also the Bentleys do not need to be watertight
We have a special area for non-ship modeling
Thanks for moving me over to the correct area.

This was the first non-plastic non-model airplane wooden kit that I put together. It turned out great and pointed me towards the wooden ship models. I did not do a blog, but it turned out so good I bought a case for it and it is now on display in my foyer. There are many other models besides ships that can be blogged and I think many of the SoS modelers would welcome the variety of models available.

to AndyA--Too funny!
I have "toyed" with the idea and think a stagecoach log would be "awesome," though a bit down the road for me with its details. Still bouncing between Level 1 & 2s with Midwest, Model Shipways, and the beginner kits with BlueJacket. Took a boat break to build some 3D puzzle models of construction equipment and UGEAR mechanical vehicles.

Be Blessed,
JJ

This was the first non-plastic non-model airplane wooden kit that I put together. It turned out great and pointed me towards the wooden ship models. I did not do a blog, but it turned out so good I bought a case for it and it is now on display in my foyer. There are many other models besides ships that can be blogged and I think many of the SoS modelers would welcome the variety of models available.
Could you post a photo? Love to see your coach.

to AndyA--Too funny!
I have "toyed" with the idea and think a stagecoach log would be "awesome," though a bit down the road for me with its details. Still bouncing between Level 1 & 2s with Midwest, Model Shipways, and the beginner kits with BlueJacket. Took a boat break to build some 3D puzzle models of construction equipment and UGEAR mechanical vehicles.

Be Blessed,
JJ
There are a few other stagecoach model out there that are less detailed. Go for it!

Back