St. John the Baptist , DeAgostini

Pozdrav Nenade

Stvarno neznam da li pistoji Pdf varijanta.
Probaj još potražiti, možda nađeš. Ako se ne snađeš, poslati ću ti ja moje upute, ove koje mi više netrebaju. Meni je još potrebno 4 ili 5 brojeva. Nemam ih namjeru čuvati pa nije problem.
Poštovani Barba, nađoh uputstva!! Mojoj sreći kraja nema. Sad sam spreman za nastavak. Postovaću slike napretka ovde i truditi ti se da ubacujem konentare na engleskom (doduše malo tarzanskom engleskom) iz poštovanja prema ostali posetiocima foruma.

Pozdrav Nenade

E super da si ih našao upute, ipak, ako nešto zatreba, samo reci. Brod ti izgleda super, ipak, kao da nisu iz iste serije, barem što se tiče dekoracija na provi i krmi, ali nije prvi put da vidim to. A što se tiče laka, ako malo pobrusiš i naneseš sloj mat laka, trebalo bi pomoć. Ipak probaj prvo na nekom uzorku prije. I samo da znaš, žao mi je što nisam neke stvari napravio kao ti!! To je valjda normalno, ali rekao sam da ću raditi strogo po uputama.

It's great that you found the instructions, but if you need anything, just say so. Your boat looks great, though, as if they are not from the same series, at least as far as the bow and stern decorations are concerned, but it's not the first time I've seen that. And as for the varnish, if you sand a little and apply a layer of matte varnish, it would need some help. However, try it first on a sample first. And just so you know, I'm sorry I didn't do some things like you!! I guess that's normal, but I said that I would work strictly according to the instructions.

Hello colleagues

Here's a little progress, I finished another phase, working on the bowsprit and bow mast. I didn't blued everything on the bow sail because I want to see the next part of instructions first.
Now, in addition to the instructions, I have to check the blueprints that I received. It's been a long time since there has been any mention of varnishing, so I'm looking to do it at the best moment.
All the parts of the sails are coming correctly for now, I hope it will stay that way.

1.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

may the force be with you...

Pozdrav Nenade

E super da si ih našao upute, ipak, ako nešto zatreba, samo reci. Brod ti izgleda super, ipak, kao da nisu iz iste serije, barem što se tiče dekoracija na provi i krmi, ali nije prvi put da vidim to. A što se tiče laka, ako malo pobrusiš i naneseš sloj mat laka, trebalo bi pomoć. Ipak probaj prvo na nekom uzorku prije. I samo da znaš, žao mi je što nisam neke stvari napravio kao ti!! To je valjda normalno, ali rekao sam da ću raditi strogo po uputama.

It's great that you found the instructions, but if you need anything, just say so. Your boat looks great, though, as if they are not from the same series, at least as far as the bow and stern decorations are concerned, but it's not the first time I've seen that. And as for the varnish, if you sand a little and apply a layer of matte varnish, it would need some help. However, try it first on a sample first. And just so you know, I'm sorry I didn't do some things like you!! I guess that's normal, but I said that I would work strictly according to the instructions.
I make few modifications like there is no window on the basment cargo level, now i see is a mistake but in that time ago i was thinking it's a good idea. Patern of the decoration is also different then in manual.

Thanks Frank

I think there are a lot of such dilemmas on this model, but as I said, I follow the instructions. I also commented on the cannons and the lifeboat.
Hi Barba , sorry for taking the liberty to expose my doubt.

Thank you for sharing this build friend!
This is my favorite ship of all time, unfortunately when the collection was released in my country I was very young and honestly I do not believe it was even available in my small town.
I've been trying to find a collection anywhere for a while now, only found a couple but very very expensive.
I have a partial collection but still will need a lot of additional information because it is very incomplete.

Last edited:
Obrigado por compartilhar esta construção amigo!
Este é o meu navio preferido de todos os tempos, infelizmente quando a coleção foi lançada no meu país eu era muito jovem e sinceramente não acredito que estivesse disponível na minha pequena cidade.
Já faz algum tempo que estou tentando encontrar uma coleção em qualquer lugar, só encontrei algumas, mas muito, muito caras.
Tenho uma coleção parcial, mas ainda precisarei de muitas informações adicionais porque está muito incompleta.
Olá, não sei em específico o que precisa, mas eu construí meu navio e terminei em 2015, tenho todas as fichas de instruções, posso ajudar de alguma forma.
Eu tenho um vídeo no Youtube (Artes Marítimas) mostrando uma construção, fique à vontade para conferir.

Hello Herder!
Thanks for offering your help
Barba has been helping a lot , I really thank him for his help
I speak both spanish and english and has taken art courses in Portuguese in the past, being a language from the same family as spanish
I think it would be really helpful to have the instructions in portuguese as well, I can understand portuguese without translating most of the words.
I watched your video, really good work as well. BTW I already sent a personal message
thanks

Back