St. John the Baptist , DeAgostini

Very good first planking - a very good basis for the final one

Hello dear colleagues

Thank you Uwek for your support. I also thank others for their support through likes.

I am working on the next part of the instructions, as far as the parts are concerned, there is enough of everything, I mostly have material left over, everything is ok on that side. I also installed the second leyer of planks and sanded it to see how it looks. This is the first sanding and there are still a lot of details to solve, fix, but that's mostly it.

This part is quite longer than the others, so I will show you the progress over the weekends.

progress :

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

See you again....

Hello

I finished this part so I can show you what it looks like. There were no major problems, there is more material than needed. I still glue with wood glue, personally I don't like that quick drying glue.
The complaint may be that I have nothing to fasten the boat to while I'm working, but somehow I manage.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Hallo

One more part finished, I applied two hands of varnish, I was thinking of a third but it started raining, it's fine like this so I don't know if I'll give another hand of varnish.
The rest can be seen from the pictures, pillars, winch, wedges and a few more.

0_0.jpg0_3.jpg0_4.jpg0_5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg4_5.jpg5.jpg6_5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

Happy and blessed Easter to everyone.

The year passes quickly, there are many events, more and more obligations, but I still find some time for the boat.

In this part, and it is about the numbers from 57 to 60, I made 6 cannons, I connected and glued the metal openings for the cannons.

If someone makes this model, be very careful with those metal holes for the cannons because they are quite fragile, or some are poorly made, just gently and carefully because there are exactly as many as you need, there is no reserve. The same applies to the ladder, the obtained material was quite bad, I had to make some ladder from some scraps. But I finally glued them to the positions.

I didn't put the cannons in position because I glued the covers on the wrong side so I will do that when I glue the rest of the covers that are coming in the next batch of parts.

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Happy modeling ..... :)

read from the start up to this page - very nice model and excellent workmanship. I especially like "Sempre Avanti" - cheers.

Good day colleagues

In the last few numbers, there was a lot of repetition and easier tasks, so it goes a little faster. I have 4 more cannons left to make, so that part should be finished. Basically, we are still dealing with the details on the ship's hull.

Thanks for following.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

All these cannons, and I see myself as a pacifist. Ship-1Pirate Flag:rolleyes:

Hello everyone

All the cannons are made and placed in place, finally!!

As for the small ship, it is also finished. It says in the instructions that this is a lifeboat!? I hope they didn't need it, because if I compare the size of the boat with, say, the cannons, one person stood on it. Or maybe eight people served one cannon!! But it is, how it is, everything according to the instructions

Some pictures:

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

That's all folks !

Found your build on an rainy Thursday morning while visiting family. Beautiful ship and build. Thanks for sharing.

Poštovani, moram se izvinuti ostalim učesnicima foruma, ali slabo baratam sa engleskim, a imam pitanje za vas pa ću na našem jeziku. Dakle, imam dva kompleta galeona jedan započet , a drugi još u delovima pa sam odlučio posle 10 godina da nastavim. Ali avaj, negde sam zaturio njihova osnovna uputstva (možda ih nađem). Da li znate da postoji negde na netu PDF izdanje uputstva?

Pozdrav Nenade

Stvarno neznam da li pistoji Pdf varijanta.
Probaj još potražiti, možda nađeš. Ako se ne snađeš, poslati ću ti ja moje upute, ove koje mi više netrebaju. Meni je još potrebno 4 ili 5 brojeva. Nemam ih namjeru čuvati pa nije problem.

OcCre sells a nice model work station with a removable top cradle to help hold the ship, Maybe not as good as keel clamp but when you have no keep to attach one with it helps hold the model, and nice set of drawers and pockets to keep things a bit more organized.

Pozdrav Nenade

Stvarno neznam da li pistoji Pdf varijanta.
Probaj još potražiti, možda nađeš. Ako se ne snađeš, poslati ću ti ja moje upute, ove koje mi više netrebaju. Meni je još potrebno 4 ili 5 brojeva. Nemam ih namjeru čuvati pa nije problem.
Hvala poštovani Barba i hvala za fotografije izrade. Kažem ja, svi brodomodelari su dobri ljudi, malo luckasti (iz perspektive nekreativnog sveta), ali dobri. Postaviću slike mog galeona uskoro, barem dokle sam stigao.

Back