Ships of scale forum is growing weekly.

Bryian

Staff member
Forum Moderator

Hi gang,
every morning when I log into the forum, I am amazed by the number of new posts and new members.
I see now that this forum is a real alternative for people wanting to enjoy the hobby without being dictated to about their choice of model to build.

Keep up the great work Donnie, Zoly and fellow moderators.

thank you Brian.

Yes, agreed.
the 'other' forum left me so aggrieved by they tyrannical leadership- of what we can and can't build, say or believe that it left me fairly alone in the English Modelling wilderness for several years, thank goodness for the Russian forums and other sites at that time.

...and then I found SoS :)

Hi gang,
every morning when I log into the forum, I am amazed by the number of new posts and new members.
I see now that this forum is a real alternative for people wanting to enjoy the hobby without being dictated to about their choice of model to build.

Keep up the great work Donnie, Zoly and fellow moderators.
Not to diminish the work of SOS staff, their motivation\dedication is always superb! But... this is you..., members, who make our forum popular among others.
To those about to rock - we salute you!! :)

Jim, the SoS staff, with their continuous efforts to maintain a high standard of open and fair policies, daily contributions to the forums, positivity, leading by example and ambition to make SoS the best model ship forum on the WWW are the ones who truly deserve a special mention.
-Let there be Rock!

(almost) fully agree with you Brian! The amount of new posts, help or just interesting topics every day is fantastic!
That's why I would not call it an "alternative", it's more a "first choice"! ;)

(almost) fully agree with you Brian! The amount of new posts, help or just interesting topics every day is fantastic!
That's why I would not call it an "alternative", it's more a "first choice"! ;)
There are no alternatives Lol, together we make ship modeling great again ;):)

Of course it's about all of us here. We nurture one another, constantly. If a member only has time to participate from the sidelines, I believe (no, I know) that person's life is being enhanced. They are being inspired at the level most appropriate for them at the moment. I also recognize that the potential to get more deeply involved in SOS is without limit for those who desire to do that and are able. These things are possible exactly because of the genuinely friendly, open, and welcoming attitude that resides here. I think that level of comradery was completely obvious to most of us before we ever introduced ourselves to the group for the first time. In the world I care about, something pretty special would be missing without this gang of ship modellers.

I too am glad that this forum exists for all of us who build ship models. The fact that it is growing is a testament to the great people who make this forum possible as well as the great group of folks who post here regularly. Where else could one post a " space" SHIP and not get laughed off the forum. Certainly couldn't do it on that other site that needs not be mentioned.

I too am glad that this forum exists for all of us who build ship models. The fact that it is growing is a testament to the great people who make this forum possible as well as the great group of folks who post here regularly. Where else could one post a " space" SHIP and not get laughed off the forum. Certainly couldn't do it on that other site that needs not be mentioned.

I haven't seen that "Space ship" log.... where is it. I would love to read it.

I am very happy at SOS too and expressed that on my last Bla Bla Marmara posting this morning.

Kudos to all !!
Daniel

I haven't seen that "Space ship" log.... where is it. I would love to read it.

I am very happy at SOS too and expressed that on my last Bla Bla Marmara posting this morning.

Kudos to all !!
Daniel
In the meantime we have already two spaceships

Back