SeaWatch books ???

The page is down and they are looking for somebody interested in taking over the business

Unbenannt.JPG

The page is down and they are looking for somebody interested in taking over the business

View attachment 292416

Thank you Uwek. The internet page has been down for a while. But I thought that probably someone could be selling their books in stock. Looks like no one.

Ok, I hope we don't lose, for ever, the opportunity to buy those excellent publications.

Thanks
Daniel

In the meantime Seawatch books has a new owner Mike Ellison and is back in business

Please keep in mind, that there is a discount possibility for the first order

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting and signing up. We're so excited to relaunch SeaWatch books and as a thank you please enjoy 20% off your first purchase when we relaunch the store. We will send an email notification when everything is up and running.​

SPECIAL OFFER
20% off all products
Use code: RELAUNCH at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.​

Hi!
Is anyone considering a bulk order to Europe? Postage to the Czech Republic costs as much as two books :mad:

Radek

Hi!
Is anyone considering a bulk order to Europe? Postage to the Czech Republic costs as much as two books :mad:

Radek

postage is a big problem with everything these days bulk or not the cost of shipping is outrageous

i do not know if the new owner is aware of a "book and media" rate which is much cheaper. Then again i do not know if that applies to out of the country.

Back