royal louis

hello hope someone can help me. i am looking for plans and instruction manual for building the royal louis ship by mamoli. looking for plans that include pictures of pieces and how to set up pieces and where they go. thanks for any help terry

hello hope someone can help me. i am looking for plans and instruction manual for building the royal louis ship by mamoli. looking for plans that include pictures of pieces and how to set up pieces and where they go. thanks for any help terry
Hallo terry,

I am not able to help directly with drawings, but maybe our member @Charles QC who built the Royal Louis some years ago.

You can find his building log here:

Maybe he is also able to help, if he has still the drawings and manual

Just found also a very early topic from your side searching already for some fittings etc. - from 2015 - at this time our forum was relatively small with a limited number of members who could help -> but in the meantime I am sure we can help
so it seems, that you realy want to build this model in scratch - great and we should do everything to make this possible

and with a translation app (f.e. google translate) on your mobile you will be able to translate it onto your screen of the mobile....

Daniel Dusek in the Czeck republic took over the Mamoli models including the Royal Louis, but has apparently not started production. He may have plans and manual Daniel Ducek (dusekinfo@seznam.cz)
Regards and good luck (I have an old odel, but not the plans) Bo

Back