Royal Caroline

Been looking ahead a little for a ship to build after I hopefully manage to complete the La Soleil it's the Royal Caroline but in 1/50 scale much smaller than the ZHL 1/30th but it looks GREAT! It's 33 inches long 7.5 wide just the right size for my next endeavor!! I will be ordering the upgrade carvings kit in Pearwood Pricey but the carvings look wonderful but are as expensive as the ship kit almost $380 for the Kit and $350 for the pearwood carving upgrade kit?? I wanted to build the Caroline for years just didn't want to get into a 57" Ship as the 1/30 scale kit is! has anyone built this kit and with the upgrade?

s-l500 (1).jpgs-l500 (2).jpgs-l500 (3).jpgs-l500 (6).jpgs-l500.jpg

Hello Bandido.

Siehe den Bau der RC hier im SoS Forum.

Karl

View attachment 302913

Karl alias @Jeronimo is showing the build of his 1:48 model exactly with the ornament upgrade set, so exactly what @bandido is looking for - go to post #56

Karl alias @Jeronimo is showing the build of his 1:48 model exactly with the ornament upgrade set, so exactly what @bandido is looking for - go to post #56

She's a beauty I am convinced!!!!

She's a beauty I am convinced!!!!

I have the ornaments upgrade at home. They are very well done !!! It will be an investment that will pay off.

Jeronimo's 1:50 Royal Caroline is a masterpiece, as all his builts.

Please, start a build log. I would love to follow it. One day I will built it. I have the kit and the upgrade.

Enjoy it !!!
Daniel

Oh Ja - I forgot her
this model is a 1:24 scratch model of the H.M.Y. Royal Caroline built by a hungarian master modeler Attila Králl
with the link you will find also a building lof with more than 250 photos!!!

I have the ornaments upgrade at home. They are very well done !!! It will be an investment that will pay off.

Jeronimo's 1:50 Royal Caroline is a masterpiece, as all his builts.

Please, start a build log. I would love to follow it. One day I will built it. I have the kit and the upgrade.

Enjoy it !!!
Daniel
I guess I wasn't convinced enough as I purchased the full rib Druid instead!!

Back