Regional Meeting of "Arbeitskreis Historischer Schiffbau" and forum "Segelschiffsmodellbau" in Augsburg / Germany on 28th May 2022

Hello dears, yes I can only agree with Shota, it was a great day, very informative and instructive. I was very happy to meet all the model builders, the faces behind the models. Everyone was very friendly and really great people. Shota I would also like to thank you for meeting you, you have such a warm personality that I will never forget.

Hello dears, yes I can only agree with Shota, it was a great day, very informative and instructive. I was very happy to meet all the model builders, the faces behind the models. Everyone was very friendly and really great people. Shota I would also like to thank you for meeting you, you have such a warm personality that I will never forget.
Dear Tobias
I had the honor and pleasure to meet you and win a new friend for years to come,
I wish you success in life and the most beautiful models you create

Dear Tobias
I had the honor and pleasure to meet you and win a new friend for years to come,
I wish you success in life and the most beautiful models you create
My friend, I promise you one thing that I will visit you in your home country in the foreseeable future.

Dear Shota,

it was a great pleasure for me to get to know you. Your pictures are of course very helpful. Due to the many interesting conversations that have developed, the models have taken a back seat. I would have liked to have had another day to continue the contacts and also to be able to look at the models in detail.

I wish you a pleasant flight home and thank you very much for taking the long way to make this contact possible.

Cheers, Alexander

Dear Shota,

it was a great pleasure for me to get to know you. Your pictures are of course very helpful. Due to the many interesting conversations that have developed, the models have taken a back seat. I would have liked to have had another day to continue the contacts and also to be able to look at the models in detail.

I wish you a pleasant flight home and thank you very much for taking the long way to make this contact possible.

Cheers, Alexander
Alexander, I completely agree with you, I talked to some and sometimes I don't have a name for the face because we were very deep in conversations.

Models of active or already built ships from the forum were presented.

P5280155.JPG
"La Belle" from Olivers Historic Shipyard.

P5280131.JPG
"Le Redoutable" from Olivers Historic Shipyard.

P5280152.JPG

P5280153.JPG

P5280104.JPG
"Granado" full hull from Uwek.

P5280108.JPG
"Granado" midship section from Uwek.

P5280107.JPG
"Le Coureur" from Uwek.

P5280106.JPG
"Le Coureur" from Pianoforte.

P5280162.JPG
"Le Coureur" from Tobias.

P5280128.JPG
"Saint Albans 1687" from "Foxtrott" Alexander.

Models from "Jeronimo" Karl Weinmann. . .

P5280148.JPG

P5280147.JPG

P5280134.JPG

And the "Yacht Harlingen" from Ivan Trtanj . . .

P5280143.JPG

P5280145.JPG

P5280140.JPG

Last edited:
It was a honor to personelly meet the exhibitors from segelschiffmodellbau.com and shipsofscale.com and to admire their models in the flesh. We spent a wonderful time at the exhibition and also before and after in a cozy round and had a lively exchange of ideas. I got to know special people and thank you for the hospitality and the cordiality in this happy round!
A special greeting goes to Shota, who took this exhausting journey upon himself!

Best regards
Thomas

Back