really dont know what to say

In my personal opnion these are nice decoration models, but in my opinion no scale models of a certain ship

there will be a long commitment of work and research but personally I see them as above furniture, with no offense to anyone

In several countries such decoration models are produced, f.e. Sri Lanka or Mauritius

take a look at the video showing the factory Voiliers De L Ocean in Curepipe in Mauritius - and these are already better models

The "San Felipe" seems to be made by somebody else and is offered from several suppliers, also with free shipping to the US

When I was in Vietnam I saw an entire shop in Hoinan devoted to what I would consider “decorative “ ship models. Not really scale although a few of the classic speedboat models were not bad. They could all be securely packed and shipped to your home. Assume they were made in Vietnam, although they could have been made in China or the Philippines.

Last edited:
Ouch!!! $1,338. Yep, I agree. More along the line of decorations.

Why there are so many criticisms is beyond me. I think seeing the inside is a lot more interesting than a fancy hull and rigging.

Yahoy to all, i Don't want to hurt the fellings of anybody, but in my point of view there is no comparation of this model for micromark, and the beauty of the mantua or panart companies made for some skilled sailors in this group, and now it is on sale for 799 US, As Jonathan said " I think seeing the inside is a lot more interesting than a fancy hull and rigging."
I agree with that ,if it has something to be shown..

1650832441385.png

I don’t suppose we are the target customers. Now if it was a kit I’d be interested in the idea (though not the price) but for me the fun is overcoming the challenges (and then inventing some new ones).

Back