Question about the profile mouldings make

it comes as part of the kit.

Sorry @Donnie for off top
Scrapes from Atesania Latina can be bought separately see the example from Micro-Mark

I received the scraper kit, I have another question, is there a mini power tool that can turn wood moldings? Thanks, Paul

I received the scraper kit, I have another question, is there a mini power tool that can turn wood moldings? Thanks, Paul
Yes, basically, the tool is called a router, and it has various shapes. The inconvenience, however, is that those router bits are large for our purpose. Some of us make them from scratch, using the nails and shaping them to the profile required (if not commercially available). Personally, I use my Proxxon mini mill MF70. The spindle was modified to accept R11 collect system. This dramatically improves the choice of endmills (used as router bits)

Thankyou!

Yes, basically, the tool is called a router, and it has various shapes. The inconvenience, however, is that those router bits are large for our purpose. Some of us make them from scratch, using the nails and shaping them to the profile required (if not commercially available). Personally, I use my Proxxon mini mill MF70. The spindle was modified to accept R11 collect system. This dramatically improves the choice of endmills (used as router bit

Back