Purchase of Soleil Royal

Hello all,

I am interested in purchasing a built model of the Soleil Royal in 1:75 to 1:100 scale. Would prefer to purchase one that is painted if possible. I have visited a few websites but I'm not happy with what I see available. Many websites have ships that aren't accurate and detailed.
Can you recommend any sellers that have good quality models, or perhaps someone I can commission to build one?
This is going in a library that has other ship models, but I am missing one that is French.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Hello all,

I am interested in purchasing a built model of the Soleil Royal in 1:75 to 1:100 scale. Would prefer to purchase one that is painted if possible. I have visited a few websites but I'm not happy with what I see available. Many websites have ships that aren't accurate and detailed.
Can you recommend any sellers that have good quality models, or perhaps someone I can commission to build one?
This is going in a library that has other ship models, but I am missing one that is French.

Thank you for any recommendations.
Hallo,
due to the fact, that I did not foind the same post in our forum.
My Question:
Is this post on purpose in the "Practice testing your post here" area?
Because not many members will read this post here - or shall we move it to another more propriate area?

Most definitely. Thank you for noticing that. My intention was that it be posted in an appropriate area. I didn't intend for it to just be a practice post.

Back