Pozdrav iz Hrvatske

Hello everyone I do Ship modeling for about 3 years and I work on collection of Croatian ships. It will be 10 -11 ships. I still have a lot of work, I made only 4 . After collection, starting with the development of Xebec Le Requin, this is for me beautiful boat. If anyone has any information, pictures, drawings on the board, please. contact me.

Donnie, thanks for invitation.

Hi Barba,
I think we all look forward to seeing and hearing more about your collection. Keep us up to date !

Donnie

I must select some picture to post, some picture is from making model and some when model is done. I must understand where to post this picture :roll:

Barba,
there is a discussion on the Just dropping in about how to post images. However for your convenience here is the info:

For the time being, here is my suggestion:
Get an account with http://www.photobucket.com or some other photo hosting company. Upload your images there and this forum will be able to manage those images by pointing back to your photo hosting.

I know that this is not an easy way of doing things, but actually, me posting my images on an alternate photo hosting company yields the most flexibility. But, I also know that there are those that do not like this method and that is why since I launched this forum, have been studying the means for users to upload their own photos for their own convenience.

Please stay tuned and lets just say that I am working on it.

AND

I do believe that if any image is on the internet with the correct type of address, then all you need to embed that address within the
tags

You would need to click on that image so that it is solely that image as at the END of the address, it would say something like:

Make sure that this whole line is between the IMG tags

(make sure there are NO gaps in the image tags like I have only for illustration.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone I do Ship modeling for about 3 years and I work on collection of Croatian ships. It will be 10 -11 ships. I still have a lot of work, I made only 4 . After collection, starting with the development of Xebec Le Requin, this is for me beautiful boat. If anyone has any information, pictures, drawings on the board, please. contact me.

Donnie, thanks for invitation.
One of our longest member has birthday
Hallo @barba
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back