Pirate ship BLACK PEARL STL 3D

Hello Friends, I have this design of the black pearl for those who want to build it, it is in STL format for those who have a 3D resin or FMD printer

You can print our 3D models up to 40 cm in height and get a high degree of quality. All files are optimized for different scales.

You can reduce or increase any of our 3D model by 900% without any damage to the quality.

The model contains 97 parts for assembly
instructions are included in the download file.
You will get the best results combining FMD and SLA printers.

DOES NOT INCLUDE RIGGING AND SAILS

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

readme.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-03-28 105808.png

Attachments

• animation.mp4
    7.6 MB
Last edited:
Gran precio por la cantidad de trabajo y detalle. También me gusta tu mega paquete de vectores.
It is with pleasure that it is at your disposal. I will be uploading more files in case you want more, go ahead and look at them.

Totally amazing however it requires assembly and yes I would think that most would prefer using line and cloth for rigging among other items

Hello Friends, I have this design of the black pearl for those who want to build it, it is in STL format for those who have a 3D resin or FMD printer

You can print our 3D models up to 40 cm in height and get a high degree of quality. All files are optimized for different scales.

You can reduce or increase any of our 3D model by 900% without any damage to the quality.

The model contains 97 parts for assembly
instructions are included in the download file.
You will get the best results combining FMD and SLA printers.
how much would a printer that you have described above cost in Au$ GUSED?

between 150 to 500 dollars depending on the brand and material to be used
thanks for that GUSED. so if you had the necessary 3D printer, and the appropriate ship plans, you could run off as many copies of the model/s as you like and either pass on the bits and pieces as a gift or for a fee to others. :cool:

Back