OcCre new HMS Erebus model kit

Looks great from a distance. The instructions are not yet available for download which would give a lot more information.
Oddly, it is roughly the same ship as the Terror, same price same scale; but the Terror is double planked and rated medium difficulty and Erebus is single planked and high difficulty. My hope is this means that the planking wood has been upgraded.... Anyway my stash is too high already...

Looks great from a distance. The instructions are not yet available for download which would give a lot more information.
Oddly, it is roughly the same ship as the Terror, same price same scale; but the Terror is double planked and rated medium difficulty and Erebus is single planked and high difficulty. My hope is this means that the planking wood has been upgraded.... Anyway my stash is too high already...
Hallo @OllieS
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you order the kit?

Thanks. No I haven't ordered it because I have already bought too many kits, as so many of us do.
Interestingly the Occre site now says that the Erebus is double planked and medium difficulty. So really the Terror kit in disguise. Not really a criticism, they are very similar.

Back