OCCRE HMS Beagle where to connect the sheets

Iam getting to the nearly the end building the Occre HMS Beagle and I am struggling to place The sheets for the foremast and mainmast mainsails V5 and V10 i cannot see where both ends of the lower corner sheets are supposed to be connected the instructions only list a single connection point JT71 / JT76 and JT72 / JT77 can any one help?

Iam getting to the nearly the end building the Occre HMS Beagle and I am struggling to place The sheets for the foremast and mainmast mainsails V5 and V10 i cannot see where both ends of the lower corner sheets are supposed to be connected the instructions only list a single connection point JT71 / JT76 and JT72 / JT77 can any one help?
Hi Michael

These are the lowest sails of both masts. Lower corners don't connected directly to the mast or anywhere of the ship. They are controlled by the ropes which are passing througt the blocks JT71/JT76 and JT72/JT77. This is not HMS Beagle but i put this picture as an example. I hope this helps.

Sample.jpg

Hallo @Michael McW
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back