Nuestra Señora de la Santísima Trinidad

Related to the lowest photo with your questionmark.....
I interprete this in such a way, that you ask, if such a situation stair directly close to gun - is possible.
Yes - during action, they would have removed the stairs
and during normal sailing, they would have stored the gun parallel to the wall......

Related to the lowest photo with your questionmark.....
I interprete this in such a way, that you ask, if such a situation stair directly close to gun - is possible.
Yes - during action, they would have removed the stairs
and during normal sailing, they would have stored the gun parallel to the wall......
It is very likely that it is as you say, but it seemed strange to me to see the ladder right next to the canyon. I have a lot to learn about these ships.

regards ;)

Hello friends. I have decided to change the little columns of the handrail, they did not convince me too much. I have also started on the bow. The handrails are not fixed yet, I will do it later.

DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0706.JPG

DSC_0707.JPG

DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0709.JPG

DSC_0710.JPG

DSC_0711.JPG

It has nothing to do with our hobby, but I think there are some members ;) of this forum who practiced or still practice enduro. I hardly have any photos, here I show two from the eighties.

Cheers ;)

View attachment 352722

View attachment 352723
Good afternoon Lorenzo. Apologies I missed these. Awesome pictures. I love those old big 2 strokes…scary but so much fun. I still own a Yamaha YZ 250 from 1980 - runs like a dream and sounds so good compared to modern bikes. I used to really love racing enduro’s. You must miss those races.! Cheers Grant

Hello friends. I have decided to change the little columns of the handrail, they did not convince me too much. I have also started on the bow. The handrails are not fixed yet, I will do it later.

View attachment 359266

View attachment 359267

View attachment 359268

View attachment 359269

View attachment 359271

View attachment 359272

View attachment 359273
Wonderful work Lorenzo. She is a mighty ship and is looking impressive. I also wondered about the stairs close to the cannon (I had the same situation on my Victory). Now we know. Thanks @Uwek . Cheers Grant

Good afternoon Lorenzo. Apologies I missed these. Awesome pictures. I love those old big 2 strokes…scary but so much fun. I still own a Yamaha YZ 250 from 1980 - runs like a dream and sounds so good compared to modern bikes. I used to really love racing enduro’s. You must miss those races.! Cheers Grant
I have good memories of that time, I was competing until the early 90's at a regional level and a bit at a national level. If I remember correctly, the motorcycle above is a Husqvarna and the one below is an Alfer, a Spanish factory that has now disappeared. The most powerful thing I had was a Maico 490 two-stroke. Brutal

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Wonderful work Lorenzo. She is a mighty ship and is looking impressive. I also wondered about the stairs close to the cannon (I had the same situation on my Victory). Now we know. Thanks @Uwek . Cheers Grant
Well, the truth is that I go a bit on my own :rolleyes: , I pay more attention to other jobs than to the instructions. I saw the stairs in some model and I liked them. I have not seen two of the same from this ST kit. If one day I build from plans it will be different.
Your xebec will be magnificent, sure.

greetings;)

Good morning Lorenzo. Your futtock riders (buttresses) are really good. I remember making these on the Victory and were a mission. I find it interesting that the Spanish included a railing on the main entrance way. Does look impressive. Cheers Grant

Thanks Grant.
At least this ship had two reforms and apparently the buttresses were removed in the last one, but I liked to put them on. Nor is it clear that it had the "admiral's door" although there are some plans where it does. I still have doubts about the railing and whether to remove those columns. The 1/90 scale I think is a bit small to recreate you in detail, at least for me.
Even so, there will be a huge model and I will have problems with the Admiralty to locate the ship:rolleyes:.

Cheers;)

Last edited:
The original plan where the door can be seen, and the plan of one of the reforms which also includes said door. But it is not certain that in the end it will lead.

plano original Santisima Trinidad.jpg

Attachments

• 58 puerta del almirante del Santisima Trinidad.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Back