New to the site..

I just wanted to say I'm brand new here (about 2hours ago). I'm about to commence the build on my first ship in over twenty years(Scottish Maid). If anyone has any tips/tricks/ideas I'm open to all comments
Cheers
D.

Welcome and good luck with your new build....post images and thoughts and we will be happy to discuss things with you.

Rob

Hi D,

and welcome to SoS. I am sure that you will get a lot of help here. I am glad that you joined us.

Donnie

G'day.

The build is coming along, I was wondering is it considered bad form to post a picture of the current build?
Regards
D. Prestom

Go to the board index. Find "The Shipbuilders Build Logs" and click on one of the three types appropriate for your model. Click on "New Topic". Give it a name and enter text and any pictures you want to attach. To attach pictures you browse to a file where you have stored a picture and select that item. Then click "Add the File". Each picture has to be added individually, but several can be added before choosing to finally submit your article. When you are satisfied, click "Submit". As you add new items to show your progress and are keeping track of your time or want to modify the title for other reasons, you can change it prior to submission and it will take effect at that location and be carried forth until altered again. To see how this works, you can check out my article on the Mantua Le Soleil Royal.

Thank you Gary for helping with this !

Donnie

Back