New Rigging Treatise

Mine cost me, new, £25.00 last year.

Yes, I fully agree, but only found out all that after having purchased it. Saying that, I have found the book very useful as my 'Superbe' has become a semi-scratch build. The cost of JB's 3rd vol is too much for a '1-off' build for me.
It's a little costy, but it's an introdution to all french rigging from scratch.Some of the monographs I have from ANCRE directly point to that book as the rigging in them is only described- but it depends. Some of them have only one view with full sails and some are divided to section. The functionality,different blocks and background of operating ship is in J.Boudriot 3rd Volume

I just received my copy today of the "Fitting and Rigging a 74-gun model ship". It cost me 63 Euros, shipping included.
took about 1 week to arrive. Lots of illustrations and I am sure to use it when I build the Soleil Royal in a couple of years.

I have just won all 3 vols of J.Boudriot's 74 gun ship(French version) on ebay for the princely sum of - £16.97 + postage. I do believe I have a bargain! :D :)
Crossing the fingers taht you will get them

Yes, Uwek, I'll get them, they are in the UK, sold by 'Blue Cross For Petshop'. They were donated. I've just paid Paypal £22.32, including postage. So it's MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!!
Yes, Uwek, I'll get them, they are in the UK, sold by 'Blue Cross For Petshop'. They were donated. I've just paid Paypal £22.32, including postage. So it's MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!!
Hi Uwek, they were delivered today, for 43 years old, they are like new inside, but the dust covers show wear & tear of storage. I do not think they've been used very much, if at all. Only vol. 3 has some minor damage, the spine has become unstuck from the pages, which I hope to repair with PVA. It looks like Firefox Translate will be having much work to do - French - English!

Stuart

Hi Y.T.
I have the french version. Good book, but not sufficiently technical to do the knot or other tools or technics demonstrated. Good pics. I am happy with the purchased, but require others books to complete. My dream is to be able to pay for the new set of Jean Boudriot 4 volumes ! But even then, it required some vids or others to complete the technical step-by-step know-how.
Не мечтайте, просто скачайте с торрента

Какое это воровство? Это демократия, либерализм, и свобода слова. А у вас это разве не так?
Извините, но у нас авторские права защищены законом. Какой же это, простите, либерализм если вы в чужой карман залазите?

Сами мы не месные ....

View attachment 415655
Мы не обсуждаем политику...Пожалуйста соблюдайте правила форума, и с уважением относитесь к форумчанам.

С Уважением, Дмитрий

Back