Lauck Street Shipyard New Practicum Coming Soon

IMG_4295a.jpeg

Group,

I have just completed the construction of the Woody Joe kit, Charles Royal Yacht, 1674. This ship was a gift from the Dutch to King Charles II used on the river unlike his much larger Royal Yacht, HMY Fubbs. I am almost finished writing a practicum for this model which is available now as a pre-order at

The model kit can be purchased at Woody Joe's or this site if the payment section does not work on your computer: Other Woody Joe's

The practicum will have 10 chapters and cover the complete construction of the model including the masting and rigging. The finished model should look just as you see it here in the photo above.

The kit comes with a very nice set of pewter decorations that you paint gold, printed sails, silk flags, photo etched parts, and many sheets of laser cut parts as well as bags of planking strips. This is a very nice quality kit.

Because the instruction booklet is in Japanese, I felt this would be a good subject model for a new practicum. I explain step by step how to build the model with over 250 high definition photos. There are some areas that can be very confusing to a new modeler that I explain and show how to build.

The practicum will come on a 4.7 gigabyte data DVD and will include all photos taken when I built the model. This is a beautiful ship that won't take up a lot of space on a shelf or in a bookcase. It is in 1:64 scale

Please visit my website at Freshman Course, Charles Royal Yacht | lauckstreetshipyard

Bob Hunt

Back