new Occre release

From Occre

Hello OcCremaniac@s!

The wait is over, OcCre will present its news on the 17th.

It was the third and last German heavy cruiser to enter service with the Kriegsmarine. Withstood two nuclear tests at Bikini Atoll.

It is considered a marvel of naval engineering and was named in honor of Prince Eugenio Francisco de Saboya. It is a very different boat from all those in our catalog.

Have you guessed which one is…?

If not, don’t worry about it! We are launching a live event through OcCre’s YouTube Channel where the mystery we’ll be revealed.

PuYou can join the live event we will hold
on April 17 at 7:00 pm ESP on our YouTube channel.

Surprise Surprise
Occre is usually known for their sailing ship model kits, but not for "modern" vessels.
As I know, they have the Titanic and a tug in program,
so it will be a new challenge for them and also for the modelers to make such a war ship like the heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugen

It might not be the same product but given Amati,Occre and Artesania are in the business of supplying partworks to Hachete and Deagostini,there is a good possibility if they are the same scale

I love this song ......

Me too Uwe because it takes me back to my fathers very substantial 78’s and LP record collection. My Dad was a music critic and in Doris Day’s very, very early days he gave her one of the very first positive reviews of her songs and music as she started her career. His main reviews were usually classical music but I have a newspaper clipping tucked away that he wrote about her and how “she would go far”. My brothers and sister and I grew up listening to all those wonderful “standards”, as they called them. His review of Doris Day was spot on.

Last edited:
By the way, today OcCre presents the novelty at 19pm (Spanish time I guess)

By the way, today OcCre presents the novelty at 19pm (Spanish time I guess)
Buenos dias Lorenzo. Una pregunta de donde vives, porque estoy buscando alguien/s que esta interesado en my material -libros , piezas erc. Yo vivo in Málaga -entre Fuengirola y Marbella. tienes que ser recomido aque, dado que tengo mala experimentas de unos libros sin coste algunos, pero al final tenia que pagar el transporte -Canadá, Italia son algunos- el capi

Buenos dias Lorenzo. Una pregunta de donde vives, porque estoy buscando alguien/s que esta interesado en my material -libros , piezas erc. Yo vivo in Málaga -entre Fuengirola y Marbella. tienes que ser recomido aque, dado que tengo mala experimentas de unos libros sin coste algunos, pero al final tenia que pagar el transporte -Canadá, Italia son algunos- el capi
Hola te mande un privado

Looking good - and I definitely agree with Brian - I guess this will be one of the first parts available from the aftermarket shops.
The planking is much much out of scale
I like the camouflage painting

Last edited:
now also on the Occre web-page

Back