Need Help ZHL Black Pearl Golden Edition 2021

yes, black pearl gold edition. I'd love to put in pictures, but so far that doesn't look impressive. The instruction attached to the set is also realy inaccurate, so I'm looking for different ones, hoping that I will be able to combine them together. I also read other forum posts and I already know something more, but each additional resource is valuable ;)
Hallo @Agata
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Would be great if you could once show us (like mentioned) your status of the modeling on the Black Pearl

@Tony H-or anybody else that may be able to help me.

my name is beau and i have just joined this site and i am so pleased that viewing some posts, regarding this build, have some very helpful advise, descriptions and photos of the major steps that need to be done.

i recently purchased a model kit for the ZHL Black Pearl Golden Edition online. it appears that it might be a knock-off version but the parts that i got are clearly pretty much the same, except not as good. apart from a few missing pieces, i hope i can overcome this, the one thing that is missing is the manual for this model.

i noticed from reading the forums that you may be able to furnish a copy of the instructions. if that is possible i would be forever grateful. i can probably deal with most of this build without the manual but the most important part for me is the complicated rigging.

i would totally appreciate if you can help me with this problem or at least steer me in the right direction.

please note that this is my first attempt at assembling such a complicated model (newbie). i know i can do this but i will need some help from people that have already completed this model and i am so glad that i found this site after a google search.

i eagerly await your response.

cheers
beau :)

ps: what is the best wood glue for wooden models? i am currently using 'Liquid Nails' which is effective but messy and seemingly toxic.
pps: i hope i have posted this to the right thread. my apologies if i haven't.

Back