Need Help ZHL Black Pearl Golden Edition 2021

Hello everyone. I’m building the ZHL Black Pearl Golden Edition. I have a problem because in my apartment move, I lost the manual. If someone could send me in PDF via my email address the last half of the notice I would be very happy. I wrote to ZHL but I have no answer and I am stuck, which is a shame. Many thanks to you in advance.

PB083193.JPG

Hello everyone. I’m building the ZHL Black Pearl Golden Edition. I have a problem because in my apartment move, I lost the manual. If someone could send me in PDF via my email address the last half of the notice I would be very happy. I wrote to ZHL but I have no answer and I am stuck, which is a shame. Many thanks to you in advance.
Bonjour Sylvain
If you go to the Search button on SOS and look for Black Pearl GOlden, you see names of several members who have done (or are doing) the model
You should email a few of them
I see 1 individual who has already shared those instructions
Bonne chance

Yes, you are right. Your version of the package leaflet will suit me perfectly. If you can send it to sylvain.blumberg@gmail.com I would be most grateful and thank you very much in advance.
Do you need all of the instructions part list etc and will it be OK to send a photo of each page. If you require a PDF I can do it over the weekend.

Do you need all of the instructions part list etc and will it be OK to send a photo of each page. If you require a PDF I can do it over the weekend.
I prefer the PDF because there are a lot of page and i think it is more easy to send. Thank you very much. I am realy sorry

Instructions have been sent, let me know if there are any issues.
Tony
Good morning, Tony. The full instructions have arrived. That’s exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. That’s great. See you soon to show you pictures of my realization finally finished. I wish you a great day. Very friendly. Sylvain

Good morning, Tony. The full instructions have arrived. That’s exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. That’s great. See you soon to show you pictures of my realization finally finished. I wish you a great day. Very friendly. Sylvain
Pleased to help, there's a copy of the rigging plan on my Black Pearl build log this has the dimensions for the masts and spars. Looking forward to seeing your Black Pearl.

Is there any chance you will share the manual with me as well?
I would be very grateful. My e-mail a
I should still have the files on my PC if so I'll send them soon, I must warn you that the instructions are not very good I learnt much more about how to build this kit from the build logs. Are you building a Black Pearl? If so it would be great to see some photos.

I should still have the files on my PC if so I'll send them soon, I must warn you that the instructions are not very good I learnt much more about how to build this kit from the build logs. Are you building a Black Pearl? If so it would be great to see some photos.
yes, black pearl gold edition. I'd love to put in pictures, but so far that doesn't look impressive. The instruction attached to the set is also realy inaccurate, so I'm looking for different ones, hoping that I will be able to combine them together. I also read other forum posts and I already know something more, but each additional resource is valuable ;)

Good luck, Agata! I built the one with the open starboard side. It was a bit rough going for this newbie mind and these bumbling hands. But I gained a lot of experience in the process. When we show pictures, we get specific feedback that helps us with our builds or gives us tips we can use in the future.

yes, black pearl gold edition. I'd love to put in pictures, but so far that doesn't look impressive. The instruction attached to the set is also realy inaccurate, so I'm looking for different ones, hoping that I will be able to combine them together. I also read other forum posts and I already know something more, but each additional resource is valuable ;)
I have sent the instructions hope they got to you OK. The masting and rigging plans are on my Black Pearl log. It would be great to see some pictures if you need any advice just ask
Tony

thank you! of course I will post pictures if I get stuck for any longer :) So far, I have been improvising a little and somehow it works.

Back