Need Help Selecting RC Motor(s) & Gear for Dumas PT 109

Hi All!
Have a fair amount of experience building static model planes (and flying real ones) but have decided to try my hand at building RC war ships. My first effort will be Dumas' PT-109 (model 1233). I know Mack sells a Twin screw package for this apparently single screw model, but have read mostly unfavorable comments about their stuff--except that it's deemed generally better than the Dumas hardware. Would really appreciate suggestions on parts and sources!
Posting here as this site is clearly the best I have found on the internet. Thanks in advance!

Hi All!
Have a fair amount of experience building static model planes (and flying real ones) but have decided to try my hand at building RC war ships. My first effort will be Dumas' PT-109 (model 1233). I know Mack sells a Twin screw package for this apparently single screw model, but have read mostly unfavorable comments about their stuff--except that it's deemed generally better than the Dumas hardware. Would really appreciate suggestions on parts and sources!
Posting here as this site is clearly the best I have found on the internet. Thanks in advance!
Hallo @Cardinal Flyer
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi All!
one more year behind us.....
Hallo @Cardinal Flyer
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back