MY THIRD MODEL...!, "SAINT ROCH".

I just took a look-see through your model posts. Your techniques are very resourceful and imaginative. Very precise and imaginative. Also very instructive! The models are not only terrific models, but possess a unique charm and character.
I've got a few models in gallery 12. I'd like to know what you think. also I had a bunch of pics of of a project restoring a Spanish 74 ship of the line " El Terrible " a late 18thc. early19thc. period Spanish model of the Roger's collection for the USNA museum in their workshop. I restored the hull from the keel up to the railings.. It's on one of the threads somewhere. The masting and rigging is another person's project.
Look 'em up. I await your comments. Thanks,

Pete

I just took a look-see through your model posts. Your techniques are very resourceful and imaginative. Very precise and imaginative. Also very instructive! The models are not only terrific models, but possess a unique charm and character.
I've got a few models in gallery 12. I'd like to know what you think. also I had a bunch of pics of of a project restoring a Spanish 74 ship of the line " El Terrible " a late 18thc. early19thc. period Spanish model of the Roger's collection for the USNA museum in their workshop. I restored the hull from the keel up to the railings.. It's on one of the threads somewhere. The masting and rigging is another person's project.
Look 'em up. I await your comments. Thanks,

Pete
Dear friend,
His models are beautiful, rich in details and the finish is simply perfect. I really enjoyed it.
The John W Cannon is imposing and wonderful. I also really liked Harriet Lane, what an incredible amount of detail. You really are a master craftsman!

The Harriet Lane seems to get the most interest when I take an assortment of models to shows.
Thanks, Pete

Dear friend,
His models are beautiful, rich in details and the finish is simply perfect. I really enjoyed it.
The John W Cannon is imposing and wonderful. I also really liked Harriet Lane, what an incredible amount of detail. You really are a master craftsman!
The Harriet Lane seems to get the most interest when I take an assortment of models to shows.
Thanks, Pete

Eloi, one again you have hit a home run! Your first and second boats were fantastic and now your third is awesome. Wow, you just get better with each model! Magic Mike
Dear MagicMike, thank you again for your kind words. I don't believe I'm at your level, but I feel great pleasure making these models. A big hug.

Back