My introduction about me

Hello everyone I start by telling you who I am.
My name is Paulo Portuguese and yes I am Portuguese I was born in Portugal
but I live in the netherlands for 22 years, I am married, I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren (a couple of twins), for health reasons I stopped working and as I don't like to be still, I dedicated myself to model making about 5 years ago, I started in plastic and created my youtube channel Paulo Português Modelismo .
I built planes, boats, trucks etc etc... and what gave me more subscribers and views was shipbuilding and so I decided to build them in wood but from plans because the models in boxes are very expensive (my financial conditions are not there are many).
A few months ago I found on the net some plans of the Spanish galleon santiago de compostela and I only found information here on this forum and so I decided to sign up on it and share with you what I'm doing.
I hope I don't disappoint you

Hi Paulo,
Welcome.
I am also new to this site and i am enjoying looking at these fantastic model that these skilful members are and have made.

Hi Paolo, welcom to the SOS. The only way you can disappoint us, is by not posting anymore ;). So hopefully you start a build-log of your new build soon.
Groetjes, Peter

Back