My 73' Bug Type I

Really nice bug. We had a couple in the family back in 58. When you passed another bug on the road everyone waved even if you didn't know the other person. Great little cars and you could drive up and down main street all night long for $2 and that's just what the gas tank looked like too. Great memories.

Really nice bug. We had a couple in the family back in 58. When you passed another bug on the road everyone waved even if you didn't know the other person. Great little cars and you could drive up and down main street all night long for $2 and that's just what the gas tank looked like too. Great memories.
Yes
People still do that.
Driving my bug on the highways people would wave at me also.

I just bumped into my 18 years bug build photo folder and I want to share the pictures with you guys.
This is how I bought it for $200.00 and I park it at my backyard for the next 18 years, thats how long it took me to restore it.View attachment 360496
I streeped the entire car inside and out.
View attachment 360495View attachment 360499

Separated the chassis from the body and painted individually. There is not a part in the car that is not painted or chromed.
View attachment 360504
View attachment 360503
View attachment 360500View attachment 360501View attachment 360502
Hallo my friend @Bluebeard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Happy birthday, Julius! Birthday-Cake

giphy.gif

I’m trying to figure out why some people are embarrassed.
All the memes and clips are a way to have fun and laugh to ourself so keep them coming.
I have never seen any thing gross posted in our forum.

Back