My 73' Bug Type I

I just bumped into my 18 years bug build photo folder and I want to share the pictures with you guys.
This is how I bought it for $200.00 and I park it at my backyard for the next 18 years, thats how long it took me to restore it.1.jpg
I streeped the entire car inside and out.
2.jpg3.jpg

Separated the chassis from the body and painted individually. There is not a part in the car that is not painted or chromed.
4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg

Looks good for a old bug!

I was looking at a 69 Beatle late last year, original light blue with all original equipment and they only wanted $9,500 for it, but the Admiral didn't want to pull funds from savings, and it got sold before I got funds in from another source I was waiting on a check from.

Well, I had the side gas cap but I scraped it off.
I made the the entire bug to look like a 62.

Looks good for a old bug!

I was looking at a 69 Beatle late last year, original light blue with all original equipment and they only wanted $9,500 for it, but the Admiral didn't want to pull funds from savings, and it got sold before I got funds in from another source I was waiting on a check from.
WOW you almost had it.
Maybe a few roses would have done the trick. :)
That was a goof price if it was in excellent conditions.

Well done with this Käfer (the german name for this car) - not everybodys taste (with the pink), but very special and very good restored
Great car
hope your son is holding his Mustang in honor !!!!

giphy.gif

Teboat:
Thank You
Do you have any good store contact in the UK for R/C boats materials?

Back