For sale Multiple ZHL kits for sale at half price! [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Please note: as of 6/28/2028 all kits are sold!

Arthritis and a recent health problem along with the accompanying bills have convinced me to give up the hobby.
I have several ZHL kits that I wish to sell at half the retail price. All have been opened but no parts were removed. All are complete.

Ingermanland 1/96 scale (the smaller one) - $360
Top Level USS Bonhomme Richard Cross Section (Pear plus handrail upgrades) - $250
H.M.S. Druid (Pear plus deck upgrades) - $390
Le Soleil Royale - $235
Mistique - $220

Hopefully some of the Dallas area crew will be interested, so I don't have to ship all these darned things. :cool:

Arthritis and a recent health problem along with the accompanying bills have convinced me to give up the hobby.
I have several ZHL kits that I wish to sell at half the retail price. All have been opened but no parts were removed. All are complete.

Top Level USS Bonhomme Richard Cross Section (Pear plus handrail upgrades) - $250
Le Soleil Royale - $235
Mistique - $220

Hopefully some of the Dallas area crew will be interested, so I don't have to ship all these darned things. :cool:

I Sent you a PM about the Top Level USS Bonhomme Richard Cross Section (Pear plus handrail upgrades)

Daniel

Guys, these are real deals, if you like the kit.

Go to ZHL Model site, select the kit and check shipping costs. You are getting the kit 1/2 price and at a significantly lower shipping cost, if you are within USA !!!

Thank you LandLocked !!!

Daniel
I'll second what @Dematosdg said, great deal. I already received my Druid and can't wait to start it.

Glenn

Le Soleil Royale - $235
Mistique - $220

At 72 I also have arthritis so I can empathize with you. Best of wishes. BTW, your comments will still be appreciated here.

I don't find a Mistique on ZHL's site. Corel made a Mystique, which is a chebec, and ZHL has a chebec named Le Requin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back