MSB Journal MSB Journal restarted

zoly99sask

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

You may have noticed that Winston Scoville restarted the Msb Journal, we are already at the December issue, the last one was in November. It is posted in the top right corner of the forum. I repost the two issues here again for those who missed them.

Ships of Scale - shipsofscale.com.jpg

Attachments

• msbj_2022-11.pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 183
  • msbj_2022-12.pdf
    12.8 MB · Views: 148
  • msbj_2023-01.pdf
    12.6 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
These articles as you might notice as downloadable by clicking on the MSB Journal (image) on the right of forum. Also at the TOP of Forum is a Navigation Bar of which you will see "MSB Journal". If you click on the little DOWN ARROW, you will see the other past issues listed there too where you can view/download.

Thanks for the support everyone. The MSB Journal reader base is growing monthly. If anyone wishes to contribute content for future issues I would like to hear from you. Remember, you don't have to be a professional writer to do this. I had absolutely no experience when I started the Journal. I just knew that there was little information online at the time for novice builders which I was at the time. I thought, if I'm looking for information so are others! So, content is always welcome. Need some ideas? How-to articles are a great start. Think back to when you first started modeling. What were some of the questions you had at the time? You'd be surprised at how many others had/have the same questions today. Maybe you have some expertise in certain areas that are related to model building in that modelers use those components on their models. Could be something as simple as the different types of cannons, or cannons used in different time eras. What about gun carriages? Flags etc. The list can go on and on.

As a side note, we have seen approximately 1000 downloads between MSB and my NavyBoardModels facebook group so far this month (add to that the number of downloads from here at SOS and from a couple of other websites). So it looks like its popularity is on the rise, which is great news. Just looking at the stats and I see that we also have about 5000 downloads of back issues as well.

Back