MONOGRAPH : LA BELLE POULE 1834 1st Rank Frigate of 60 guns. Scale 1/100. Copyright of Museum de la Marine. Part 2.

Hello Rob,
Funny to see an "enemy" taking an interest in our ships.
I was joking naturally, myself I am fascinated by the British vessels of which I have reproduced several models.
That being said, I have a little information for you. The format of the association's telephone number, "Passy 96-50", means that we were still going through a human operator, so it predates 1963.
All my best wishes for this beautiful project.

Hello Rob,
I was joking naturally, myself I am fascinated by the British vessels of which I have reproduced several models.
That being said, I have a little information for you. The format of the association's telephone number, "Passy 96-50", means that we were still going through a human operator, so it predates 1963.
Hi Stutzi

Ha ha your interest is like mine as I love the French ships especially those with architectural Baroque carvings.
This isn't exactly a project, but more of a collection, as I love studying ship plans, there may however come a day that I will build certain ships connected with the plans I have. At the moment I have only recently got bk into modelling these last 3 years or so of which I have built 4 ships so far, and have started a plastic side project in Heller's SOLEIL ROYAL.
I say side project as I am refurbishing the house atm so construction work is very limited.
Thank you for that little piece of information that I was unaware of and to which I will look out for in the future.
Wishing you all the best in your next building project too
Rob.

Hello Rob,
Hallo @Stutzi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back