Micro Mark 8” tight spot scissors

Micro mark sell these. They look really handy but expensive. I live in the Uk and they cost almost as much to ship as to buy. Does anyone know if they are any good and is there something similar for sale in Europe?

I use the same like landscaper and buy them on Aliexpress and the price is something like 4 euro. They work perfect. There are 2 types. Straight and curve. I use the curved

I use the same like landscaper and buy them on Aliexpress and the price is something like 4 euro. They work perfect. There are 2 types. Straight and curve. I use the curved
hi

Could you please post a link?

Micro mark sell these. They look really handy but expensive. I live in the Uk and they cost almost as much to ship as to buy. Does anyone know if they are any good and is there something similar for sale in Europe?

I bought them over 5 years ago. They get to the part BUT DON'T CUT !!!!!!
careful use of scalpel blade on its handle, or better still a surgical stitch-cutter blade, is far better.

Thanks to this thread I have been introduced to a different source of tools.

I purchased 2 pair of scissors and 2 pair of clamping devices, these arrived today and I am quite happy with the quality considering the relatively low cost.
I have done a very quick test on all of these tools and found the scissors cut thin thread very well even right at the tip.
The clamps both clamp thin thread very well.
IMG_2573.JPGIMG_2574.JPG

Cheers,
Stephen.

Hi Stephen. Where did you order them from?
Hi Robster,
I got them off E Bay in Australia, there are a few online surgical and dental supply shops that were really well priced actually cheaper than AliExpress once you factor in the shipping.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Stephen.

Last edited:
Back