Merry Christmas Merry Christmas!

A VERY MERRY, SAFE, AND HEALTHY CHRISMAS TO ALL ON SOS. AND AVERY SPECIAL PRAYER TO THE VERY COURGOUS PEOPLE OF UKRAINE WHO ARE FIGHTING AND DYING FOR US ALL, THROUGH GOD AND HIS SON THEY WILL PREVAIL AGAINST THIS NEEDLESS CRAP BEING THROWN AT THEM, KEEP STICKING THE FINGER AT THIS PIECE OF CRAP. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL PLEASE DON

Best wishes on the holidays for you and your families, Merry Christmas, Holiday Cheers, Happy Holidays and many other fine greeting for all the many religions of your region of the world.

And remember the fine stories where waring armies called a truce on Christmas day and even got our of trenches to share wine and bread with each other if only for a few hours before fighting began again. AnchorShip-1Pirate Flag

I too would like to wish every model ship builder the world over a Merry Christmas and especially a Happy New Year. I Hope everyone has a great holiday. I would also like to add that I am proud to have found friends from all over the world on this great site. Bless you all. JJ..

Back