Master Korabel MK0101 Life Boat 95 MM

Anybody have a problem with this kit? I've built a couple of these in the past and never encountered this before. The parts on the build diagram don't match the actual wooden sheet. Everything was going well until I cutout the first strake and it was too short and didn't reach the stern. The stock numbers match but not the cutouts patrs. I had to order two more from different sources. Hope one of them has the correct parts for planking the frame.
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 2.23.57 PM.jpgScreenshot 2023-10-05 at 2.28.03 PM.jpg

This wood might be from different smaller boat. At least number in your title and paper sheet do not match with number on the veneer sheet.

1696533633970.png

Greetings, Please follow the link below, you will find all products by Master-Korabel. Just point to your product and you can download the instructions in .pdf format.

Anybody have a problem with this kit? I've built a couple of these in the past and never encountered this before. The parts on the build diagram don't match the actual wooden sheet. Everything was going well until I cutout the first strake and it was too short and didn't reach the stern. The stock numbers match but not the cutouts patrs. I had to order two more from different sources. Hope one of them has the correct parts for planking the frame.
View attachment 398503View attachment 398504
Numbers don't match. One is 95 mm model, the other appears to be the 72 mm.

Back