Looking to give someone the Mantua Sovereign of the Seas to finish and keep [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a Mantua Sovereign of the Seas kit. I am an experienced modeler, and completed the hull, then had kids and put the entire kit away for the last 10 years. I've determined that I have neither the time nor the drive to complete the kit. I am looking for someone that is willing to pay shipping and I will give you the kit for free. The kit cost about $1,000 when I first got it. I ask nothing except that you pay to ship it to you. I am willing to provide pictures so you can see the current state of the kit. Please DM me if you're interested.

Great offer - Hope that someone will have the fun to finish what you started.

Maybe you have time to add some two or three photos showing the content.....

I am not only interested, but I will absolutely take it off your hands :)
I already own the kit, but was too intimidated to start it. You will have provided an excellent head start!
Please contact me at chuck.zellmer@broadcom.com

I have a Mantua Sovereign of the Seas kit. I am an experienced modeler, and completed the hull, then had kids and put the entire kit away for the last 10 years. I've determined that I have neither the time nor the drive to complete the kit. I am looking for someone that is willing to pay shipping and I will give you the kit for free. The kit cost about $1,000 when I first got it. I ask nothing except that you pay to ship it to you. I am willing to provide pictures so you can see the current state of the kit. Please DM me if you're interested.
generous off er but where are you as shipping will be expensive

I would like to finish the kit for you I live in Chicago and if your close enough I could pick it up or I will handle the shipping. I have always wanted to build that kid but could never afford it. Thanks Keith My email is
kznelson@gmail.com

i am actually looking to get one myself how much will the shipping be please !!to the UK London

If others pass, I will take her. Live in Tucson. Planking is my bugaboo…shaky hands and would appreciate the opportunity to finish the build…Bruce

Would love to finish it. I just finished a Heller Soleil Royal and in the mood to work back on a wooden model which I like better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back