Le Soleil Royal [SOLD]

I have a Mantua Model of Le Soleil Royal 1:77 that I would like to find a home for. It was given to me but unfortunately I have neither the time or skill level to build the model. I have looked through the kit and everything seems to be there. The box is in rough shape but as far as I can tell nothing is missing. In the spirit of the person who gave me this model I am offering it to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping. I am not sure what that will be but I think it will be significant as the box is large and heavy. If anyone is interested please email me at jprince200@gmail.ca. Thanks.

I have a Mantua Model of Le Soleil Royal 1:77 that I would like to find a home for. It was given to me but unfortunately I have neither the time or skill level to build the model. I have looked through the kit and everything seems to be there. The box is in rough shape but as far as I can tell nothing is missing. In the spirit of the person who gave me this model I am offering it to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping. I am not sure what that will be but I think it will be significant as the box is large and heavy. If anyone is interested please email me at jprince200@gmail.ca. Thanks.

E-mail sent

Sorry for the inconvenience but I gave the wrong email. It is jprince200@gmail.com.
Sorry everyone but I have found that there are some things missing. There are 2 packages of small parts that are not in the box. Sorry about the misinformation. If anyone is still interested let me know.

Last edited:
when the kit is sold please mention it, so we can mark it as [SOLD]

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have found a new home for the model. I will get back to models I can handle : )

Back