Le Requin by Zhl - MY FIRST POF MODEL

Planking the deck one strip at a time, it looks the most obvious and simplier idea.
Thank you Mark for your suggest.:)
Those clamps are not so strong but they are enough to keep in place a single strip and they need very little room.

1711966551194.jpg

1711966551188.jpg

Look at this part of deck planking: on the right is still rough, on the left is finished.
It's interesting to note how white maple reacts to polishing: I applied just neutral oil and wax but the change in tone is marked to the point of changing color too.

1712043859383.jpg

Look at this part of deck planking: on the right is still rough, on the left is finished.
It's interesting to note how white maple reacts to polishing: I applied just neutral oil and wax but the change in tone is marked to the point of changing color too.

View attachment 439381
Good morning. This is a beautiful ship. So good. Cheers Grant

Waiting for finishing to get dry, some food for thoughts...
the crowd was gathered and an eminent scientist came on stage to say:
"it is scientifically proven that people with light eyes are smart, while those with dark eyes are stupid".
The crowd split into two groups, and those with light eyes began to mock and discriminate against people with dark eyes.
After some time another scientist came on stage and declared:
my colleague was a stoner, it is scientifically proven that those with dark eyes are smart; those with light eyes are stupid.
So those with dark eyes took their revenge and began to mock and discriminate against people with light eyes.
Some time later a philosopher took to the stage and proclaimed:
Listen! It is now scientifically proven that when you are in a group all of you are morons, regardless of the color of your eyes.
:p

Back