L´Artesien

Gracias he estado muchos meses en la cama por la operación y la cosa no pinta muy bien de todas formas he estado trabajando en el l, artesien mando alguna foto en poder mandare mas

Thank you, I have been in bed for many months because of the operation and things do not look very good, anyway I have been working on it, I send a photo in order to send more
Sorry to hear - so I wish you a fast and complete recovery !!!

Wonderful work you are showing us - very accurate and precise workmanship - GREAT
And I like your fireplace ( oven ) very much - first class

Hacia mucho tiempo que no ponía fotos esta es mi manera de hacer las poleas no soy persona de estar hablando de normal en el foro lo siento pero no tengo ni movil

WoW - Very good work on the blocks (I like our band-sander)
and interesting tool for the rigging of the blocks - These are very informative photos !!!!!
I have learnt some more methods....... Many Thanks

De nada Uwek, una imagen vale más que mil palabras

You're welcome Uwek, a picture is worth a thousand words

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola buenos días solo quería deciros que a veces no todos somos fieles a los planos, lo digo por estas fotos que voy a poner ahora de las puertas donde va la gran chambre, me gustaban más así, esto es un Jovi para disfrutar y a veces no hay que ser tan estricto, se que algunos lo criticaran no me importa lo comprendo, por cierto las visagras funcionan de las puertas tubo de 0.8mmy el vástago de 0.4mm

Hello, good morning, I just wanted to tell you that sometimes not all of us are faithful to the plans, I say it from these photos that I am going to put now of the doors where the great chambre goes, I liked them better like this, this is a Jovi to enjoy and sometimes not You have to be so strict, I know that some will criticize it, I don't care I understand it, by the way the hinges work on the doors, 0.8mm tube and 0.4mm stem

DSC01572.JPGDSC01577.JPGDSC01578.JPGDSC01579.JPGDSC01580.JPGDSC01573.JPGDSC01575.JPGDSC01567.JPGDSC01576.JPGDSC01586.JPGDSC01581.JPGDSC01582.JPGDSC01583.JPGDSC01584.JPGDSC01553.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back