L´Artesien

Hallo Miguel,
first of all we wish you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Beautiful work you are showing here - can not believe, that this is your first scratch built model - a 64 gun vessel !!!
But you show us, that it is possible, if you want to make it - Very good work.
By The Way: you have also a very good workshop - lucky you

For everybody interested in the planset -> here you can find the Planset Review of the L'ARTESIEN draught by Jacques FICHANT , 64 gun ship launched at 1764
and constructed by Joseph OLLIVIER . A really wonderful drawing set.

Hola miguel
En primer lugar, le deseamos una cálida bienvenida a bordo de nuestro foro.
Hermoso trabajo que está mostrando aquí, no puedo creer que este sea su primer modelo construido con scratch: ¡un recipiente de 64 cañones!
Pero nos demuestra que es posible, si quiere hacerlo. Muy buen trabajo.
Por cierto: también tienes un muy buen taller, por suerte

Para todos los interesados en el plano de planes -> aquí puede encontrar la Revisión de los planes del borrador de L'ARTESIEN por Jacques FICHANT, 64 cañoneras lanzadas en 1764 y construido por Joseph OLLIVIER. Un conjunto de dibujos realmente maravilloso.
Hello, very impressive work, thanks for sharing your buildlog, which wood did you use for the main wales?
jansmiss

Es madera de boj americano muy dura para trabajar pero es muy bonita ,por cierto encantado jansmiss

It is very hardwood of American boxwood to work but it is very beautiful, by the way, jansmiss

HHola buenas alguien sabe donde se puede comprar madera de peral en tablón o al mayor???

DeepL translator:
Hello good someone knows where you can buy pear wood in plank or wholesale?

Tengo una pregunta más si no es molestia, he visto la página de los alemanes y se ve todas las maderas de muy buena calidad, pero te cobran aranceles y aduanas como pone en la página a parte de todo lo que ya se paga ha hecho el pedido ?????

google translation:
I have one more question if it is not annoyance, I have seen the page of the Germans and you see all the woods of very good quality, but they charge you tariffs and customs as it puts on the page apart from everything that is already paid has done the order ?????

Tengo una pregunta más si no es molestia, he visto la página de los alemanes y se ve todas las maderas de muy buena calidad, pero te cobran aranceles y aduanas como pone en la página a parte de todo lo que ya se paga ha hecho el pedido ?????

google translation:
I have one more question if it is not annoyance, I have seen the page of the Germans and you see all the woods of very good quality, but they charge you tariffs and customs as it puts on the page apart from everything that is already paid has done the order ?????
The google translation is not so good, so maybe you can formulate your question once more or somebody knowing spanish is translating better than google......
thanks in advance

google translation:
Depend on your country,I am not sure how these things work within Europe,you need to pay VAT and shipping for sure,maybe @Uwe knows the answer fir this.

Depend on your country,I am not sure how these things work within Europe,you need to pay VAT and shipping for sure,maybe @Uwe knows the answer fir this.
Spain and Germany are both in the EU, so the VAT will stay and has to be payed usually. But there are definitely now custom duties or fees to be paid

Pero los aranceles ya estan incluidos cuando compras la madera o se cobran después ,no entiendo????????
On this page you can find the lump sum postage costs to the different countries
For spain it is 28 Euro
So in the prices shown for the timber the postage costs have to be added (like usually also at other pages)

Back