1/75 Raele de France £85
Amerigo vespussi. £40

italeri 1/35

vosper. £75
vosper st Nazaire £70
mas boat £65

corel

1/40 frigate Berlin £195

all boxed in great condition post £6 each in uk, happy to post overseas happy to take paypal

WILL TAKE 650 FOR ALL KITS AS A JOB LOT (NOT including hms victory)

added a caldercraft hms victory in 1/72, Absolute bargain at £600

IMG_1219.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there,
it would be great if you can post some photos of the kits and offer PayPal for members peace of mind.

Last edited:
Heller 1/100

HMS victory. £100
le Soleil Royal £100
1/50 le chebec £100
1/75 Raele de France £85
Amerigo vespussi. £40

italeri 1/35

vosper. £75
vosper st Nazaire £70
mas boat £65

corel

1/40 frigate Berlin £195

all boxed in great condition post £6 each in uk, happy to post overseas happy to take paypal

View attachment 374747
Hi there. Is the caldercraft Victory complete.

Heller 1/100

HMS victory. £100
le Soleil Royal £100
1/50 le chebec £100
1/75 Raele de France £85
Amerigo vespussi. £40

italeri 1/35

vosper. £75
vosper st Nazaire £70
mas boat £65

corel

1/40 frigate Berlin £195

View attachment 374747
So, what state is the Caldercraft Victory in?

My questions about the Amerigo vespucci.
:
Thank you.
My zip code is 92700 in France
However, you did not answer my questions:
What is the scale of the kit or the manufacturer’s reference number (is this article 799 or 741) and is the kit complete?

Many thanks to you

It's weird that you don't answer these questions. Is it because your sale is hiding something that you don't want to reveal? ?

No answer, I withdraw my offer to purchase. I thought that on this site we were dealing with serious people, which is true, but despite everything there are people who lack seriousness and who devalue others.
Greetings @SylvainBL, no answer doesn't necessarily mean no seriously. For most of us, this is just a hobby, and our presence on the forum isn't constant. Also, the member provided his email address, you can email him with all questions. I think it is the best option to communicate one to one.

Apologies, was away on holiday, left email and have a life so would expect interested parties to use it and not waste time moaning on here, any way, the victory has sold, the amerigo vespuccii is still for sale and its kit 741

Apologies, was away on holiday, left email and have a life so would expect interested parties to use it and not waste time moaning on here, any way, the victory has sold, the amerigo vespuccii is still for sale and its kit 741
Hi Mark. Is that the caldercraft victory that has sold.

if you are ok with paypal, will send you address, can we email from here ? Not sure how to access email adress

Back