Kits for sale - again.

I've now had a change of plans, deciding to sell 4 kits & a part-built one. With my build (50% scratch) of 'Le Superbe' being so time-consuming & turning 79 in 6 months time, & with 3 part builds to complete (maybe/maybe not) & I'd like to do a Victory! I have taken the plunge & bought the Caldercraft Victory, delivered yesterday - ain't it heavy! - and a decent discont, courtesy of Cornwall M B.
Therefore I have listed the following kits:-
OcCre Nuesta Senora del Pilar @ £375 BIN on ebay (Poohbar 10)
OcCre Erebus £165 ,, Still factory sealed in 'cling film'. (Glad Wrap)
OcCre Dos Amigos - US schooner £145 '' Now discontinued Kit.
Panart HMS Victory £399 Recent kit with copper hull-plate tiles.

Coral HMS Victory part built £ 75 planking done - some ports need cutting out.

All plus shipping or local collection.

IMG_5303.JPG

IMG_5307.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

IMG_5292.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5313.JPG

IMG_5309.JPG

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5316.JPG

IMG_5312.JPG

IMG_5311.JPG

IMG_5310.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need any more kits myself Stuart. ROTF

Just wanted to say all the best selling your kits and the staring build of the Victory!
Thank you, Rob. It was a simple decision, the way I looked at it was, had I still had a car it would have cost me the kit price in tax & insurance. Having hung up my steering wheel 2 years ago, I'll get more enjoyment out of building 'Her', than I would have driving on our crappy roads, & conditions.
Stuart

I've now had a change of plans, deciding to sell 4 kits & a part-built one. With my build (50% scratch) of 'Le Superbe' being so time-consuming & turning 79 in 6 months time, & with 3 part builds to complete (maybe/maybe not) & I'd like to do a Victory! I have taken the plunge & bought the Caldercraft Victory, delivered yesterday - ain't it heavy! - and a decent discont, courtesy of Cornwall M B.
Therefore I have listed the following kits:-
OcCre Nuesta Senora del Pilar @ £375 BIN on ebay (Poohbar 10)
OcCre Erebus £165 ,, Still factory sealed in 'cling film'. (Glad Wrap)
OcCre Dos Amigos - US schooner £145 '' Now discontinued Kit.
Panart HMS Victory £399 Recent kit with copper hull-plate tiles.

Coral HMS Victory part built £ 75 planking done - some ports need cutting out.

All plus shipping or local collection.

View attachment 434963

View attachment 434964

View attachment 434965

View attachment 434971

View attachment 434972

View attachment 434973

View attachment 434974

View attachment 434975

View attachment 434976

View attachment 434977

View attachment 434978

View attachment 434979

View attachment 434980

View attachment 434981

View attachment 434982
That's a beautiful start on the "Victiory"! A heckuvva leg up for anyone wanting to take her from there!

I don't need any more kits myself Stuart. ROTF

Just wanted to say all the best selling your kits and the staring build of the Victory!
Hey there, just wanted to let you know, I received the kit from you, but I couldn't remember your handle. Was going to let you know awhile back. It all got here ok, and I did a quick check. Looks like you had taken a lot of notes that will help a lot. Thanks again. Looking forward to completing it in the future.

That's a beautiful start on the "Victiory"! A heckuvva leg up for anyone wanting to take her from there!
Thanks, Peter, it will need more TLC work on the hull. I have made a stencil for the gunports, from card (enclosed with it). For some unknown reason (?), the spacing of the gunports aft of midships didn't work out, I blocked them out, sanded off the wales, re-skinned, I started fitting new wales & re-positioning & cutting out 'new' ports, hence the stencil. Also needed will be some scratch work on the hull 'decorations', replacing the crappy 'pressed' sawdust ones in the kit (they crumble in your fingers when trying to trim them.)

Back