https://www.trumpetershop.com/

I stumbled on a site that is supposed to be a Trumpter sales page.
I found some incredible deals, and dumbass me jumped on it,{ this was last week} and this morning I got an email from my bank saying there is some questionable charges to my account.
Sure enough there was, I took care of the problems, but now I wonder if this came from me giving my account info to purchase the stuff I thought I was buying.
Has anyone done bussiness with this website?
I hope it is legit, but my gut says no.
Thanks

www.trumpetershop.com Review​

The Scam Detector's algorithm finds www.trumpetershop.com having an authoritative rank of 58.2. It means that the business is Active. Mediocre. Common.

Our algorithm gave the 58.2 ranks based on 50 factors relevant to www.trumpetershop.com's niche. From the quality of the customer service in its Work From Home industry to clients' public feedback and domain authority, we have considered many important details.

Other factors include but are not limited to, WHOIS details, IP address, Alexa rank, modern technology used for their website, SSL certificate, and presence or absence on suspicious website lists.

What does "Active. Mediocre. Common." mean? It is a business that's been online for a while. It seems like www.trumpetershop.com has received both positive and negative feedback (occasionally), just like many other websites. That means that you need to exercise caution if you decide to proceed with using it

A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. If a domain name is too "young" we may have not enough details to judge it. I would not buy goods from an online shop created a few months ago.

The website is ranked #0 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. Alexa is the most popular service used to rank websites based on their traffic and pageviews. If the rank is less than 500K the site has a lot of traffic, less than 5M it has some traffic, more than 15M not much. If the rank is 0 it means the website has no traffic according to Alexa data.

So it is a swindler site?
It is a site without a trusted reputation. The site doesn't gain a lot of traffic. It does have SSL secured certificate (cost money)
It is made only a few months back, it doesn't have an email account associated with the domain, but at the same time, an email could be requested from a different source. Looks like a business from Home (one-man operation). Use it at your own risk!

I stumbled on a site that is supposed to be a Trumpter sales page.
I found some incredible deals, and dumbass me jumped on it,{ this was last week} and this morning I got an email from my bank saying there is some questionable charges to my account.
Sure enough there was, I took care of the problems, but now I wonder if this came from me giving my account info to purchase the stuff I thought I was buying.
Has anyone done bussiness with this website?
I hope it is legit, but my gut says no.
Thanks
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Back