HMS Pandora 潘多拉的建造过程 Hms Pandora's construction process

Thanks. But, in what ways are the kits different?

Bill
For example, the forecastle on both kits share similar lines. On the other hand, the bow and stern shaping blocks on the new kit are quite nice, as is the full gundeck. I'm interested in the details of how else they differ.

Bill

For example, the forecastle on both kits share similar lines. On the other hand, the bow and stern shaping blocks on the new kit are quite nice, as is the full gundeck. I'm interested in the details of how else they differ.

Bill
The difference is that this kit has nothing to do with the Constructo kit ,a different design ,but at the end both are the Pandora!!!

A very interesting kit
Many Thanks for starting this building log - I will follow with big interest

This is indeed a kit in high quality, I really hope Modelshipyard would consider manufacture this kit in 1:48 scale. sometimes its difficult to manage all details in the current scale, such as the real structure windows of the stern, rigging and knots, the replicating could be tough.

这确实是一个高质量的套件,我真的希望模型船厂会考虑以 1:48 的比例制造这个套件。有时很难管理当前规模中的所有细节,例如船尾的真实结构窗户、索具和结,复制可能很困难。
非常感谢您的建议。潘多拉只是我们72个系列产品之一。48比例系列产品船型相似,将于今年7月公布

thank you very much for your suggestion. Pandora is just one of our 72 collections. The 48 scale series products have similar ship types and will be announced in July this year

Last edited by a moderator:
非常感谢您的建议。潘多拉只是我们72个系列产品之一。48比例系列产品船型相似,将于今年7月公布

thank you very much for your suggestion. Pandora is just one of our 72 collections. The 48 scale series products have similar ship types and will be announced in July this year
I am looking forward.... hard to wait until July......

Very impressive planking job. A solid base for a beautiful Pandora. Thumbsup

The planking is looking very very good - very clean and accurate work
and treated it is looking beautiful

这确实是一个高质量的套件,我真的希望模型船厂会考虑以 1:48 的比例制造这个套件。有时很难管理当前规模中的所有细节,例如船尾的真实结构窗户、索具和结,复制可能很困难。
We are trying to bring the details of 1:48 scale kits to 1:72 scale kits, in the future 1:48 scale kits will have more details

The planking is looking very very good - very clean and accurate work
and treated it is looking beautiful
It is for sure that Model shipyard's design provide a easy access for builder to complete a planking with realistic looking. The planks are in 3d design and unfolded for laser cut. That is 100% original, you cant see any of these design on other kits. Quite confused why this manufacturer is banned in MSW.

Back