Hi, I'm watershipdown and new here.

Hello I'm new here. I have built plastic Star Wars kits and such, but rarely, if ever ships. Having said that, in my old age, I'm curious about wood ships and have purchased a few ship kits here and there. I'm currently building a Russian wood barrel sub that someone else already built on this forum. I'm hoping his pics will guide me with my build.

I'm not sure how to start a photo build on this forum but nevertheless, here is what I have so far. I do gig work to get a few coins for kits, glue and supplies so I'm a slow on and off builder. Anyway, here is a pic of my sub so far.barrel.jpeg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
BTW: Good planking work on your Nikonov Submarine.
Is it the Master Korabel kit? Would be great to see your further progress in a building log .....

Hello I'm new here. I have built plastic Star Wars kits and such, but rarely, if ever ships. Having said that, in my old age, I'm curious about wood ships and have purchased a few ship kits here and there. I'm currently building a Russian wood barrel sub that someone else already built on this forum. I'm hoping his pics will guide me with my build.

I'm not sure how to start a photo build on this forum but nevertheless, here is what I have so far. I do gig work to get a few coins for kits, glue and supplies so I'm a slow on and off builder. Anyway, here is a pic of my sub so far.
Hallo @watershipdown
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back