Hi From Southampton U.K.

Hi Guys.
I have been making models for most of my life.
Some of you guys might know me and have seen some of my work.
I have made all sorts of model in my time and even some real crazy ones like the 'Steampunk Pike' and 'Evolution' but recently I made the model HMB Endeavour.
It has been quite a while since I made a model of this type.
After looking around on this site it did not take me long to realise that my skill level was nowhere near as good as the level of the model makers here but hopefully one day I will catch up.

Martin555.

Welcome aboard SOS, Martin555! Yea...some of us are masters and some are students. But we don't have competitions at all, others then who will help first ;) We all share the knowledge, and help each other. You can start the build log of your Endeavour and instantly have some followers. Yea...we love building logs. Good luck.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
SOS is a very good place where we share knowledge and experience - so we are able to get better and better with the time

Hi Guys,
Thank you for the welcome.
It is going to take me a while to find my way around this site and to look at these fantastic models that you guys make and are making.
It did not take my long to realise that my skills are nowhere you guys, altho I have been model making most of my life I still struggle with wood.

As for me teaching you guys things I strongly suggest that it will be the other way around.

Martin555.

Hi Guys.
I have made all sorts of model in my time and even some real crazy ones like the 'Steampunk Pike' and 'Evolution' but recently I made the model HMB Endeavour.
After looking around on this site it did not take me long to realise that my skill level was nowhere near as good as the level of the model makers here but hopefully one day I will catch up.

Martin555.
You chose a great site welcome aboard!

Hi Guys.

Martin555.
G'day Martin, welcome to the forum, what part of Southampton do you come from, I lived at Weston Lane for awhile,
best regards John ,

G'day Martin, welcome to the forum, what part of Southampton do you come from, I lived at Weston Lane for awhile,
best regards John ,
Hi Guys,
Thanks again for the welcome.
I hope to be an active member of the site, In fact I have started a small build log.

neptune.
I live in the Thornhill part of Southampton.
Not to far away from Weston Lane.

Back