Hi from Canada!

TB2

Hello everyone, Barry here.

I've been modelling for 48 years. I enjoy building a full range of subjects, and there's nothing I won't tackle. However I currently do not have any ships in my display cabinets. I do however have a couple in my pile waiting to be built:

* Academy's 1/350 Titanic. With Scaledecks decking, several photoetch sets and a binder full of information to correct and add to virtually every area of the ship. (I realize there was a deluxe release with some of this included but I want to go beyond that).

* Billing Boats 1/45 Calypso. Also with a ton of reference material that I've accumulated over time. I'll build her as a static model with extensive details added.

I'm not sure when I'll get to them, as I have some other projects on the go. Calypso will probably be done first. In the meantime I will marvel at the wonderful work and skill displayed in these pages. :)

PS: Are submarines allowed here? I recently completed a 1/32 kit of Bushnell's Turtle, the first submersible to be used (not so successfully) in combat.

A fine welcome to our new member from up north, we have many great folks from Canada here as members, maybe someone near you if you said where your from.

Yes there are posts on many different subs on the forum as they sail under the water as well.

Reactions: TB2
A fine welcome to our new member from up north, we have many great folks from Canada here as members, maybe someone near you if you said where your from.

Yes there are posts on many different subs on the forum as they sail under the water as well.
Thanks Kurt, I'm on the outskirts of Toronto, Ontario.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
all kind of naval vehicles or vessels are allowed...... in principle everything is allowed
For models which are not maritim related we have this area in our forum
Submarines should be posted in the "normal" ships area....

Back