Hello!

No doubt we (or at least I) feel heartbroken with all the travails of our shared contemporary times and world. On this forum we all, internationally, come from places that, under close scrutiny, have more than a little to answer for throughout our histories. None of us is expected to carry the burden alone. If we share the weight, perhaps we can all still walk upright together. There is NO REASON you should not feel more than welcome here. Thanks for lending a hand and your good will.

Pete

No doubt we (or at least I) feel heartbroken with all the travails of our shared contemporary times and world. On this forum we all, internationally, come from places that, under close scrutiny, have more than a little to answer for throughout our histories. None of us is expected to carry the burden alone. If we share the weight, perhaps we can all still walk upright together. There is NO REASON you should not feel more than welcome here. Thanks for lending a hand and your good will.

Pete
I am very grateful for your support and desire to be friends... Thank you for your kind words... I wish everyone PEACE and HEALTH!!!

There's a lot of inspirational builds on this site. Enough to take your mind of things a little and maybe you'll even stumble upon a model so appealing that you want to restart your old, but not forgotten pastime. That will definitely let you enjoy something else and pushes the darker parts of life to the background for a while.

Привет! Мои друзья! Я очень благодарен за ваши добрые слова и вашу поддержку. Я стараюсь... и спасибо и спасибо!

Hello! My friends! I am very grateful for your kind words and your support. I try... and thank you and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck and hello everyone! My name is Egor, my surname is Alpatov, I am 51 years old. I live and work in Russia, in Moscow.. I assembled and glued the latest ship model 32 years ago. Now that there's a new nightmare in the world, I just don't know what to do. I'm surfing the internet and remembering my old hobbies. I hope that the forum participants will not mind if I just stay in the corner, read, listen. Thank you!
Hallo @Obormotov
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
enjoy your special day

Your kindness and empathy are obvious. You wear your sensitivity on your sleeve. The only thing you can change is yourself. Clearly you've done well so far. As my mom and dad used to say "Don't let the bastards grind you down Exclamation-Mark Your comments and concerns are always welcome here. Clearly people here on this forum see only the good guy who deserves a Happy Birthday and a happy life.

peace and blessings to you and yours, Pete

Back