Hello!

Good luck and hello everyone! My name is Egor, my surname is Alpatov, I am 51 years old. I live and work in Russia, in Moscow.. I assembled and glued the latest ship model 32 years ago. Now that there's a new nightmare in the world, I just don't know what to do. I'm surfing the internet and remembering my old hobbies. I hope that the forum participants will not mind if I just stay in the corner, read, listen. Thank you!

Good luck and hello everyone! My name is Egor, my surname is Alpatov, I am 51 years old. I live and work in Russia, in Moscow.. I assembled and glued the latest ship model 32 years ago. Now that there's a new nightmare in the world, I just don't know what to do. I'm surfing the internet and remembering my old hobbies. I hope that the forum participants will not mind if I just stay in the corner, read, listen. Thank you!
Здравствуйте, Егор. Совсем нет необходимости сидеть в уголке и молча наблюдать. Пожалуйста принимайте активное участие в обсуждениях, вы будете удивлены нашей внимательностью. Наши форумчане очень любопытный народ, нас интересует всё что связано с судомоделизмом.

Hello Egor. There is no need to sit in a corner and silently observe. Please take an active part in the discussions, you will be surprised by our attentiveness. Our members of the forum are very curious people, we are interested in everything related to ship modeling.

Здравствуйте, Егор. Совсем нет необходимости сидеть в уголке и молча наблюдать. Пожалуйста принимайте активное участие в обсуждениях, вы будете удивлены нашей внимательностью. Наши форумчане очень любопытный народ, нас интересует всё что связано с судомоделизмом.

Hello Egor. There is no need to sit in a corner and silently observe. Please take an active part in the discussions, you will be surprised by our attentiveness. Our members of the forum are very curious people, we are interested in everything related to ship modeling.
Спасибо! Я очень рад!
Thank you! I am very happy! best regards!

Welcome aboard.
Yes, building models will bring lots of joy. I recommend you to pick up the hobby again but don’t try to build something big, start from simple so you won’t get discouraged.

I'm very sorry. I thought your new "nightmare" was something going on with a kit you were having problems with.
Good afternoon Jeff! I am very grateful to you for your kindness and responsiveness ... I remember my childhood when I go to this forum. I remember how I myself collected models of aircraft and ships. I calm down as soon as I see either a modeling video or a build log photo. It really helps to think right. I am very concerned about what is happening in the world right now. I try to persuade myself, I try to deliberately and reasonably react to what is happening ... As you can see for yourself: it turns out badly. And I answered you too emotionally, I did not think that such words were not appropriate in this forum, in this world. Emotions always win over my logic. I am very grateful for your participation, and I hope that I will learn a lot from you. And, of course, I am very glad to our acquaintance. I want to wish you all the best! and a lot of health and good days! Egor from Moscow, Russia.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and kind words!
Спасибо большое за теплый прием и тёплые слова!

64681-4dd6c921.jpg

Back