Hello. My name is Steve and I’ve been a member for a couple of months. I am new to the hobby and am working on my first project, the Lowell Grand Dory

Hello. My name is Steve and I’ve been a member for a couple of months. I am new to the hobby and am working on my first project, the Lowell Grand Dory.

Welcome aboard SOS! We will be happy to help if you have questions. BTW, do you know that if you send photos of your completed model, Model Expo will credit the cost of your kit towards your next model kit? Am I correct @Model Shipways

Welcome aboard SOS! We will be happy to help if you have questions. BTW, do you know that if you send photos of your completed model, Model Expo will credit the cost of your kit towards your next model kit? Am I correct @Model Shipways
Yes I did know about that. Appreciate your offer to help.

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello. My name is Steve and I’ve been a member for a couple of months. I am new to the hobby and am working on my first project, the Lowell Grand Dory.
Welcome Steve. Look forward to watching your modeling.

Hi Steve, I am also building the dory. One suggestion if you have not gotten to painting. use sanding sealer on the boat before you do the last sanding and painting. Otherwise there are large open grain and wood fuzz after you paint! Ask me how I know. Cautious

Back