Hello FromUK

Just joined this forum, thank you for accepting me. I am new to model ship building, just starting out. My main interests are twofold, ancient ships - Roman, Greek etc but not limited to the Mediterranean and 3D printing. Two possibly incongruous interests
I’m currently building two versions of a Roman merchant vessel, one static and one that I hope to fit a small propellor to so I can “sail it”. All experimental in my part.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Just joined this forum, thank you for accepting me. I am new to model ship building, just starting out. My main interests are twofold, ancient ships - Roman, Greek etc but not limited to the Mediterranean and 3D printing. Two possibly incongruous interests
I’m currently building two versions of a Roman merchant vessel, one static and one that I hope to fit a small propellor to so I can “sail it”. All experimental in my part.
Hallo @swchambers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @swchambers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back